Thursday, June 12, 2008

This makes me laugh REALLY hard!

EDIT: APOLOGIZING FOR MY CONTINUED
RANDOMNESS. I CERTAINLY COULD HAVE
PUT THIS POST TOGETHER IN A WAY THAT
WOULD HAVE MADE MORE SENSE TO EVERYONE
ELSE. OF COURSE, IT MADE PERFECT SENSE TO ME
UNTIL I TRIED TO GO BACK AND READ IT AS "YOU".

SO... TO SUMMARIZE...THE VIDEO IS A COMEDIC
PORTRAYAL OF A WACKY HOMESCHOOL FAMILY.
I BLATANTLY STOLE IT FROM ANOTHER BLOG...
AND SO ON...

BUT THE ORIG. POST READ LIKE THIS:

Willing to admit: Blog envy.

Reason for envy: Haven't yet learned to use all features availabe to
enhance blogging experience for self and readers.

Pretending to really be sad about: Others being more awesomer
& more blogariffic than I.

Content to: Just be myself until such time as I am able to achieve
a higher level of awesomeness & blogariffawhateveritis.

Watched today: YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-HL2sFX8RA
(Title of this post is also the link!)

Where I saw it: Embedded in a blog.

Blogger's name: DeeDee

How it made me feel: Rapid breathing, hysterical laughter, difficulty
controlling spontaneous urination.

And you might enjoy reading: The "Best Of" posts on DeeDee's blog.
http://fiddledeedee.net/best-of-fiddledeedee/

What I'll do to combat my envy: Eat some ice cream.

Effectiveness level of my plan: Completely ineffective.

How I feel about having an ineffective plan: Willing to accept it and
get on to the part about the ice cream.

Thanks for listening.
Have a great evening.

**H**

No comments: