Friday, August 1, 2008

Pathetic, I say.

I've been doing things like :

reorganizing kitchen cabinets

paying bills

cleaning up spills

making a dinner at home now and then
(I know, what a concept, right??)

listening to books on tape

trying to stay out of the heat

and so on.

In my opinion, these are very boring things
to talk to other people about. And, if I were to
do so, the other people might decide that *I*
was very boring.

And, uh, CLEARLY, I'm not.
This is where you should affirm me.
Say that I'm not boring.
Go ahead.
I'll wait.

So, I've been silent so you could just think
I'd been busy doing important, interesting things.

And, now that you know the truth, please take an
EXTRA moment to be in awe of how interesting
it's been just reading about how boring I'm not.

There, that will have to do for now.

**H**

No comments: